A quick and simple Q&A answering common questions.
How do I join?
- Print out the Membership Form, fill it in and post it to us. Enclose a cheque with the relevant amount.
How much does it cost?
- If you are a Season Ticket Holder, the annual fee is £15.
- For non-Season Ticket Holders, the annual fee is £20.
How do we get to the games?
- For all premier league home games we travel via coach. The size of the coach is dependent on the number of travellers.
- Depending on interest, we also provide transport to home cup games and some away games too. For pickup points, see the Transport page.
How much does travel cost?
- For Supporter’s Club members the price is £17 per home game.
- For non-members the price is £20.
- For cup and away games, members will be advised of the price on a match-by-match basis.
Do I need to be a Season Ticket Holder to join? If I’m not, can you provide tickets?
- You can join the Supporter’s Club as a non Season Ticket Holder.
- The club are also able to purchase tickets on request. This also applies to members that require tickets for non Season Ticket Holding friends and family too.
- If you are not a Season Ticket Holder and don’t know where to sit, just let us know and we’ll make sure you’re sat with other members in the Lower Gwladys Street stand, section GT7. See the Everton FC site for the seating plan.
Once I’ve joined, how do I let you know if I want to go to a game?
- Simply email or call us using the details on the Contact page.
- Note: By joining the Supporter’s Club, you are not committing to go to every game; just the ones that you wish to attend.
What time does the coach arrive at Goodison and where are we dropped off?
- The coach usually parks on Priory Road down the side of Stanley Park. We aim to arrive up to 2 hours before kickoff. You are free to shop in Everton One, the club store, meet up with friends or join members at the various pubs, cafés or restaurants in the vicinity.
Can you buy tickets for me?
- We are able to purchase additional tickets for home games for our members where they are available. Please contact us and give four weeks’ notice. We cannot guarantee ticket allocations and availability is dependent on fixture, demand and availability.
What time does the coach leave Goodison?
Immediately after the conclusion of the match, make your way back to the coach on Priory Road and as soon as all travellers are back on board, the coach will depart.
Once joined, we will keep you up to date with transport and ticketing options for all forthcoming fixtures via email so please ensure you provide us with your email address and keep us updated if it changes.
We also provide fixture information via our Twitter account @HarrogateBlues1.
Keep up to date with the latest match day travel information. Look at the bottom of our Useful page for links to relevant Highways Agency travel news feeds.
For any other questions, please get in touch.